Storytelling is a proven technique used by authors, journalist and thinkers which can have a dramatic impact on the way you and your organisation communicate. This course shows participants how to move beyond data, ‘facts’ and information and harness the power of ‘Storytelling’ in order to become more efficient and effective in all their communications.
Key features of the programme include:
• An interactive and experiential learning environment providing:
• An understanding of how the story framework shapes human interaction
• Techniques to develop a collective purpose that motivates team members
• Tools for understanding hidden values, and for helping everyone to live up to the values they aspire to
• An introduction to concept of mentor leadership
• Opportunities to practise the application of tools and techniques
• A focus on developing the skills and confidence required to apply the learning in practice
Participants will be able to think, speak and present data and information in stories and not catalogues. They will be able to put together an engaging story, form developing insightful content to writing stories that flow and are succinct.
This programme is designed for Senior Leaders and those who aspire to a Senior Executive role.