The aim of this programme is to explore key issues related to learning business strategy, HR Strategies and the challenging role of HR practitioners. Participants will experience a range of inputs, activities and practical sessions aimed at deepening understanding of strategic HR issues as well as enhancing their skills to lead HR Strategies effectively.
Why should you attend this programme?
• Discover how you, in HR, can really take the lead
• Increase your understanding of the potential role of strategic HR in your organisation
• Opportunity to practise the skills of an HR strategist and develop an effective HR strategy
• Be better equipped to lead change in you organisation and add value both strategically and operationally
• Gain the tools and techniques for being a strategic HR practitioner
• Encounter examples of best practice in strategic HR
• Gain a greater awareness of how to link HR and business strategies and how a strategic approach to HR management can substantially add value to your organisation by helping achieve clear competitive advantage
10th - 11th
Experienced HR Specialist, HR Director or Senior Line Manager in a strategic role
If you work for a registered Charity Organisation please contact Juliet Batchelor direct for details of the discounts which may be available to you. firstname.lastname@example.org