Many sales people can lose a sale or aggravate the buyer by being too complex in their approach, or worse still, unclear in their ‘ask’ of their customer or client. The Sentinel selling workshop, entitled Specific Proposal Selling centres your sell on the proposal you make to maximise impact and results whilst still identifying and addressing buyer needs. The workshop is intensively trained over 2 days at one of 3 skill levels by senior ex-Buyers and Sales Directors from top blue chip organisations utilising real life case studies of delegates to maximise recall.
Most sales frameworks focus on meeting the needs of the buyers and the soft skills of questioning, then communicating benefits. Sentinel go further; our simple 5 step process encourages a more direct and commercial approach to selling, centred on the Specific Proposal targeted against the identified needs of the client or customer, not just the supplier.
Sentinel training provides delegates with the tools and capabilities to better control and manage their selling meetings; to disarm, park or handle buyer tactics and objections.
The programme includes modules to improve the structure and clarity of our selling presentations,
We build your selling stories based on the identified needs of the customer and the creation of compelling, engaging and motivating commercial ‘hooks’ to draw the buyer to say ‘yes’. We will show you how to effectively focus your sells into as few as 5 slides creating a concise yet sharp and impactful presentation.
Delegates are trained and coached to improve their presentation skills and personal impact to influence key decision makers.
You will learn:
• Test of core selling skills
• Test of Objection handling
• Story Boarding
• Selling Presentation Impact / Efficiency
• Personal Impact
• Director Language
• Elevator Conversation – Engaging CEO
• Charting Data Insights
• Meeting Control and Judgement
• 2 days Sentinel Specific Proposal Selling™ workshop plus a 1 day Embedding Workshop 6 weeks later
• Trained by ex- senior buyers and Sales Directors using dynamic techniques and Intensive trainer to delegate ratio for maximum impact
• Focussed on you – the skills are trained using your real life business situations
• Sentinel Specific Proposal Model - Delegates will build better deals faster by presenting your offer in the buyer’s language and by tailoring your sell to meeting their needs.
• Removes ‘death by PowerPoint’ and instead use compelling selling messages that get straight to the point that engage and motivate your buyer
• Encourages mind-set of ‘big changes to big things’ utilising creative solutions
• Reduce internal preparation time whilst maximise impact
• How to use advanced questioning techniques to better understand your buyers needs and how to effectively and efficiently manage their objections.
10th - 11th